Thursday, April 2, 2009

post #1 a long hour day

My currient job, that actually is the first job I ever done, it's kind of easy, I just gotta listen to people and tell them how much they own me, I work in a lind of fresh fast food restaurant, by the time i started everything was bad, i make a lot of mistake, i couldn't understand the people, etc...
But i remember this horrible day, it was thanks giving Day, well the deal is that because this restaurant is located around many brand outlets stores people tends to go frecuently, but because it was 'black friday' a lot more people was there, and i had to stay awake around 30 hours. It was like the worst day of my life, really crazy... too much people asking for so many things, i even remember one man ask for a lot of things, and then when i hit the cash, he was like... can i have this too... (it was a boddle of water), so i said ok. and then i give him the change and he siad was wrong,-like if i don't know how much I have to give- so he made a big deal about it, then my mannager count the money- in fron of him- print the history of the machine, and. Iwas right, but he still saying that i give him less money... (even thoughtbehind him was a long line coming from idk where) Soo, the owner went to his office, check the tape and saw that i give him the change. But anyway. i really hate that day, and thats a really good reason for me to don't work again on thanksgivin' and for sure. to not work in places like that for the rest of my life only until i get my college degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment